Saturday, December 17, 2005

The wind blows past you....

Even though you are wearing 3 layers, and with a Fleece jacket to boot, you could have been standing naked in the wind for all you care.

The wind sends a shiver down your spine, and it has nothing to do with a loved one licking your earlobe. Your feet starts to grow cold, despite the socks you wear. With each step, your feet screams in pain, as though you are walking on soft ice, barefooted.

Welcome to HK.

And I'm loving every second of it. XD

Getting a computer that is not infected with virus is a little easier than usual. My uncles have their own connection that isn't ancient.

However, 56k connections means that I can't download any animes...>_<

In just 1 year, HK has changed a lot. My jaw literally dropped when my usual bootleg haunts disappeared, due to a raid a few months back. I mean, I could actually step out of the place without my clothes smelling of cigrette smoke, something unthinkable just last year. My favourite arcade, which uses a Pay per hour method, died, forcing me to pay more in order to play games which munch tokens.

Bah.

Anyway, with nothing to spend my tourism dollar on, I think I'll buy a new pair of shoes and maybe the Strike Freedom.

I also visited Disneyland a few days back, and I must admit that it was quite...boring. Only 1 real rollercoaster ride, while everything else was for the kids. Even then, the Rollercoaster ride was NOTHING compared to what I've seen in Disneyland USA.

Expected, of course.

However, thanks to the spinning tea cups, I pretty much got my head spinning for the entire night, because me and my brother were trying to test the...speed of the spins, and hence, we just spun that cup like there was no tomorrow.

Needless to say, I almost puked...

The fireworks display was at 8pm, and that was somewhat the main attraction of the entire thing. Fun stuff, and neat stuff.

All in all, fun, boring, and interesting, all rolled into one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home